Tuesday 5 February 2013

My name is Luke, I am a massive keener for retro gaming emulation, tabletop role-play and techno-gadgetry (I'm coining that phrase).  I am a coffee/tea snob with a love for reading fantasy and graphic novels.  Currently I am a second year BA(Hons) Primary Education student at the University of Winchester, specializing in ICT (and a part-time trolley boy).  We have recently been introduced to 'Open Badges' which could potentially be important to future children when proving their skills for further work and education means.  I am in the process of designing a (set of) badge(s) which I will use to inform a written assignment on the process of attaining such a badge.  Since I jumped in at the deep end there, I decided to wind it back and find my own badge to earn whilst learning about open badges in greater detail, I settled on the '101 What are Open Badges' on P2PU. Well that's it... I will update my learning as I progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment